The 35th President of the United States, John F. Kennedy, said, “Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country.” Each of us can do something. It’s America’s time to pray. Our 45th President, President Donald J. Trump, needs and welcomes your prayers. I pray for President Trump daily, many times a day. Please, will you join me in this prayer initiative?
Pray for President Donald J. Trump:
- For protection, wisdom, direction, and that God would surround him with Godly leadership
- That the hearts and ears of those surrounding our President would be attentive to Godly counsel and do that which is right in God’s sight
- That the wicked be cut off and rooted out
- That the Word of God prevails and grows mightily in the hearts and lives of the people in the United States of America
- That another Great Spiritual Awakening will sweep across this land, the United States of America
Prayer for the President
Father, right now, we lift up President Donald J. Trump to You, his wife, his children, and everything that he is. Father, we pray supernatural protection upon him. Lord, that You would even speak to him in the night hours and show him exactly what to do. Give him supernatural wisdom, favor, and direction. Father, be about him as a wall of fire, that no harm and evil will come near him. Pull the wheels off of Pharaoh’s chariot. Let President Trump be steps ahead of the enemy. If they dig a ditch for him, let them fall in it themselves. Thank You, Lord, that You are giving America one more opportunity. We pray that the Word of God prevails and grows mightily in the hearts and lives of the people in the United States of America – that they would see Jesus as He really is. Thank You, Lord, that we will have peace in our country and in the nations of the earth. Thank You for peace even over Israel. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for another Great Spiritual Awakening in America. We thank You, Lord, for the harvest of souls that is going to come in. In Jesus’ mighty name. Amen.
Thank you again for your faithful support and prayers.